Would you like to live to be 100?
You would be surprised at how many people would say “No.” Many people are in such poor health that it is a physical and emotional struggle to get through the day.
Understand that longevity is built right now. Today. This very day is part of your 100 years.
Health is not black and white, it’s a continuum, and every action you take either moves you toward better health or away from it. The key to longevity is to habitually engage in those activities that drive you in the right direction.
Try these 5 tips to help improve your health today:
- Be social, surrounding yourself with friends and family will improve your mood, energy levels and immune system
- Exercise at least three times a week. A body in motion promotes bone health and regrowth, improves your mood and digestion and increases your energy levels and stamina
- STOP eating SUGAR. Sugar is in almost everything, but you can decrease your sugar intake by 70% if stop eating processed foods
- Be grateful, starting a gratitude journal will help remind you daily of the good things in life
- Balance your meridian system with acupuncture – a balanced meridian system is the foundation of health and longevity
Twinkies® have a long shelf life, but it would be a stretch to call them healthy!