Lear more on how Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine will help…
Acupuncture can play a key role in your treatment plan as you undergoing treatment for cancer. TCM Wellness Acupuncture Clinics are committed to helping you wherever you are at in your treatment. Acupuncture has many benefits when used as co-therapy before, during, and after your cancer treatments. Here are a few way acupuncture will help.
Acupuncture can improve and balance your GI tract were 80% of your immune system lies to keep you healthy to fight against infections. A strong balanced GI tract will support a healthy appetite allowing you to get the nutrients you need during treatments and recovery.
While undergoing your cancer treatments it is common to experience nausea and vomiting. Nausea and vomiting can be decreased and or prevented through acupuncture, acupressure, food therapy, and relaxation techniques.
At TCM Wellness Acupuncture Clinic we offer more than Acupuncture, here are four tips to follow while undergoing treatment and during recovery.
Here are a few tips that can help to prevent nausea and vomiting:
– Balance the GI tract to keep you from being constipated which can contribute to nausea and vomiting.
– Vomiting is triggered from a spot in the brain called the vomiting center. Acupuncture can calm the neurological area of the brain that may be triggered.
– Need for other drugs to help control nausea and vomiting.
– Meditation during your acupuncture treatments will help calm the area of the brain that can be trigged causing nausea and vomiting.
– Smelling of ginger, Drink ginger tea?
– Avoid foods that can cause an inflammatory response such as: sugar, dairy, and fried foods.
– Nausea wrist bands that you can get at your local drug store. These bands apply pressure to the acupuncture point that decreases nausea.
At TCM Wellness Clinic we are here to help you before, during, and after your cancer treatments.
Call today: 612-965-5227
Book your appointment online with the button in the upper right of the page